Watch out *****es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Also, **** you for coming to town without telling me.
    I didn't go, I've just read a bunch of the lit on it being in the tourism industry and all. My fiancee did a bunch of reservations there when she worked at Princess of all places. If I go to calgary or if you come to seattle we'll meet up.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You are forgiven.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You are forgiven.
        Pope Asher Saves
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I didn't go, I've just read a bunch of the lit on it being in the tourism industry and all. My fiancee did a bunch of reservations there when she worked at Princess of all places. If I go to calgary or if you come to seattle we'll meet up.

Realboris style?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post

Realboris style?
            Did he claim to go places he didn't actually go and instead picked up a brochure on?

or did asher lay some pipe in the realboris tunnel.
            Last edited by MRT144; August 29, 2010, 23:51.

Comment

Think he's referring to how realboris sexes up his visitors.

I've only ****ed one other Apolytoner so far.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'll use any excuse to use the word "power-bottom" so if you don't mind me asking, was the polytubbie you ****ed a "power-bottom". Power-bottom.

Comment

No. Very inexperienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Americans have a genetic disorder that turns them retarded.
                    QFT.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Asher bought me lunch. I think he was trying to chat me up...
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

No. Very inexperienced.
                        So then, was it Wiglaf?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Wiglaf's a republican...of course he's experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                            I'm flying to Seattle today for a 3 week tour of the rockies.

Only problem? My flight has been delayed over an hour, so I will miss my connecting flight. And this is the seventh flight that I've been on that has been delayed from taking off or landing. Never, ever fly with me...

Stupid, incompentant engineers

US Airways, Continental, Delta
                            Wow-- I flew over 100,000 miles with Air Canada and Westjet last year and never missed a connection (a couple of close calls but never missed) I had only ONE FLIGHT that was delayed more than an hour (f***ing Ottawa airport-- you need more than one de-icing bay operating if you are going to have 10 flights leaving at the same time !!!)-- I had probably 4-5 delays of maybe 20-30 minutes taking off ( hmm- jammed luggage box, lightning and 2 instances of the plane arriving late) but they always seemed to make up some of the time

So ya you do seem to be a lousy person to fly with
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                              Asher, I'll be in Calgary this Sunday, if you want to meet up at a bar.

I'm part of a tour with Trek America, currently in Banff. You have some nice scenery, but retarded American visitors..."The Banff information centre is just that - a centre for Information"!

Did they expect something different like a Starbucks or a massage parlour?

Oh and Banff is fine-- The fairmont to me is overpriced for the amenities IMHO ( I can already see the mountains!!!) but I end up there about once a year or so.
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

You end up in the Fairmont once a year, or Banff?

Comment

Working...
                                X