Facebook 'People You May Know'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook 'People You May Know'

You know the suggested friends thing that is on the side of your facebook page? Anyone have some bizarre 'people you may know' moments?

I've had my boss, college professors, but the worst was three of my drill instructors

Anyone else?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I've had you come up several times.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not possible. We have no friends in common.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You're thinking of the real account, not the decoy one I've created to stalk you by entering your friends' network.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That wouldn't be possible. You don't even know my real name.

Comment

Working...
          X