Sorry, Sports Fans, I've failed you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Sports Fans, I've failed you!

Turns out that ESPN's Stephen A. Smith is a regular at my barbershop. Sorry, fellas, he didn't tell me any inside breaking sports news

At least I now know that my barber is a celebrity barber
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 20, 2010, 18:48.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

who?
    "

Comment

This guy:

ESPN sportscaster.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He's also, oddly enough, a political commentator.

Come on. You guys have seen him before. He gets around.

Comment

Stephen Smith was one of the worst commentators on ESPN. Almost as bad as Skip Bayless.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I take it someone must have absolutely HATED 1st and 10 on First Take then?

Comment

They need to bring back Woody Paige, he was stupid but entertaining.
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Please delete this thread.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Turns out that ESPN's Stephen A. Smith is a regular at my barbershop. Sorry, fellas, he didn't tell me any inside breaking sports news

At least I now know that my barber is a celebrity barber
                  Breaking news like the fact he doesn't work for ESPN anymore?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

yeah whatever. I don't have cable anymore so I didn't notice he stopped working there.

Comment

Working...
                    X