STAR WARS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR WARS!!!

Just in case you've been living in a cave for the last year and haven't seen these:

"

I take it everyone has reveled in their greatness then?
    "

Comment

yes, everyone saw these ages ago

Comment

I haven't watched them and have no interest in sitting through an hour and a half review of an hour and a half movie no matter how spot on people say it is.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The Star War movies are awful, including the old ones.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Never watched any Star Wars movies in my life. Me and the Bushmen of the Kalahari are probably the only ones who can say that, though
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              I haven't watched them and have no interest in sitting through an hour and a half review of an hour and a half movie no matter how spot on people say it is.
              "

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                The Star War movies are awful, including the old ones.
                "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Never watched any Star Wars movies in my life. Me and the Bushmen of the Kalahari are probably the only ones who can say that, though
                  "

Comment

Working...
                  X