This wouldn't have happened at Jack in the Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This wouldn't have happened at Jack in the Box

A customer was so frustrated that she couldn't order chicken nuggets that she attacked the member of staff.

Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets

9 August 2010 Last updated at 22:08 ET Help
    Some people take their food seriously - but no one more than one customer at a fast-food outlet in Toledo, Ohio.

Melodi Dushane was so frustrated that she couldn't order chicken nuggets - because the restaurant was serving breakfast - that she attacked the member of staff.

On the surveillance video, which has just been released by police, Dushane, 25, gets out of her car and appears to hit the drive-through employee in the mouth.

Seconds later she smashes the window before driving off.

She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.
    Ohio.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Video won't work here.

I can understand the rage though. Breakfast until 11am? My day's half over by then.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The face of the woman who would do such a thing:

Assaulting people over a chicken nugget... Looks about right.

Wymyn

The good looking ones are always the crazy *****es.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        Video won't work here.

I can understand the rage though. Breakfast until 11am? My day's half over by then.
        Most people complain the other way, as they want to order breakfast later in the day (I think most fast food places stop serving it at 10:30 AM, but I'm not sure).
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm sure they all have different times. Rotten Ronnies is 11am in these parts.

I think a burger joint should have burgers available whenever they are open. If they want to serve breakfast items as well so be it, but keep serving the main product.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I normally remember about half way to the place that its still breakfast. Its no big deal, I either eat breakfast or go do something else for an hour
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              Most people complain the other way, as they want to order breakfast later in the day (I think most fast food places stop serving it at 10:30 AM, but I'm not sure).
              Jack has it right. Just let people order what ever the hell they want when ever they want. Want Breakfast at 6pm? No problem. Want a burger at 7am? No problem. Give what ever they want. Best of all all of their drive throughs are open until 3am with some open 24 hours.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                I think a burger joint should have burgers available whenever they are open. If they want to serve breakfast items as well so be it, but keep serving the main product.
                Then like the thread title says, you want Jack in the Box.

Honestly, as food food companies go only In'N Out and maybe 5 Guys is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  The face of the woman who would do such a thing:

Assaulting people over a chicken nugget... Looks about right.

Wymyn

The good looking ones are always the crazy *****es.
                  Not just a chicken nugget at Chicken McNugget.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    Then like the thread title says, you want Jack in the Box.

Honestly, as food food companies go only In'N Out and maybe 5 Guys is better.
                    Especially for food poisoning.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That was like 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Did anyone watch the video? the next car in the drive thru pulls up so promptly when she leaves
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

She seems classy.

Comment

fast food outlet calling it a restaurant
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X