Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no words...

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Did MrFun take up animation in his spare time?
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Some of us can't access youtube and most other non-Chinese video sites.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This was posted in an earlier idiot thread.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Some of us can't access youtube and most other non-Chinese video sites.
          You're probably better off anyway.

Unless you're into babies on cocks and a bodybuilder/ab wheel scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            This was posted in an earlier idiot thread.

One of your birthday threads?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is the internet always a year behind in Philly?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                You're probably better off anyway.

Unless you're into babies on cocks and a bodybuilder/ab wheel scooter.
                Dude, there's nothing about that sentence that makes you look good.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X