• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Apolyton Visit

< delurk >

I see some things never change...

< lurk >
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

What happened with MtG?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Is he still in prison?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Last I heard, MtG married a beautiful woman and ran off to Mexico...never being heard from again.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Last I heard, MtG married a beautiful woman and ran off to Mexico...never being heard from again.
          LTEC! ?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Welcome back Goddess... even if it's just for a day.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I expect my question answered next year.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Last I heard, MtG had surgery and became a beautiful woman and ran off to Mexico...never being heard from again.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC! View Post
                  < delurk >

I see some things never change...

< lurk >
                  You are +-1 week too early.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Back with answers:

Al B.= I keep asking myself that question.
                    DaShi= He unfortunately hasn't made it there...yet.
                    Asher= He got kicked out of Mexico and we still have to deal with him (erm..) periodically.
                    Al B.= Nom de guerre.
                    Ming= Thank you!! it is good to "see" you too.
                    DaShi= I didn't feel compelled to subscribe to the thread.
                    Sloww= That would explain a lot!!
                    CybS= According to which calendar?
                    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

I'm still not even sure what's up with this MtG stuff. All I heard was that he was in a Mexican jail and that you two broke up. I guess there's no urge to share over the internet.

I guess he became an ******* or something.

Comment

Wow, didn't know any of that. I guess that explains MtG's prolonged disappearance from Poly...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

A gender bender, but I guess that counts.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It was me that said he was in jail, Al. That was a lie, too.

Comment

You still remarried and living in Orange County?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X