Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most irredeemable basic cable network? (non-news division)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most irredeemable basic cable network? (non-news division)

Self explanatory.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Lifetime
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Oxygen, The Golf Channel, TV Guide Channel

(I had to look up basic cable channels. There are a lot I don't know what they show so I can't judge them; I'm sure there's worse though. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a Bass Fishing channel)
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It ****ing locked me out before I finished posting the poll options!!!

E!
        VH1
        MTV
        CMT
        Speed Network
        TruTV
        Lifetime
        ABC Family
        Spike
        BET
        QVC
        HSN
        Inspiration
        The Golf Channel
        HGTV

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Where's Oxygen? Is that not basic cable? It's exactly like Lifetime but Oprah owns it.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That's a long list a crap you're paying for there Guy.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Spike is worthless dreck. The only time it's been decent to watch is when they are showing Bond movies or something. Their original programming is garbage and the feminist in me hates how they promote the hegemonic male persona.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

TruTV shows Forensic Files reruns, so it has some worth. Despite the absurd fakery of shows like Repo.

While I've never watched and never would watch the Speed, Golf or Inspiration channels, I can see why they might be of interest/use to some people. Not people I want to know, mind you. Lifetime seems to easy a target.

So I pick MTV. Haven't seen a use for that channel in years.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

FOX Reality, every shopping channel- I have 8!!! shopping channels on basic cable, didn't bother going into the digital channels.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

EMPTV

lol mad puns up in here
                    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

E! has the soup so ipso facto it can't be completely irredeemable. QVC would be my pick.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

MTV. I'd agree with the golf channel but liking golf doesn't automatically make you retarded, just weird. And probably bald.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

E! Had (has?) Wild On!, which is great for a teenager without internet. That was in the late 90's - early 00's though, nowadays, not o much.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94 View Post
                            E! has the soup so ipso facto it can't be completely irredeemable.
                            QFT

Most useless of Guys list - Golf Channel.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I like the golf channel which may mean I'm weird but I'm not bald.

Any shopping network channel is useless you have a vagina.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X