The real problem with london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real problem with london

now, apologies to cort haus, who is an extremely pleasant individual, but london ****ing sucks. this is an objective fact. also, everything i`m about to say excludes all present company (especiallly tizzy as she is scottish) as well as their family and friends.

the women in london are as ugly as three-legged chickens, and the upper-class accent sounds like horrible squawking when it comes out of their ****ing beaks.

now, i am typing this on a kindle, so i will be unable to defend my point until at least tomorrow.

discuss.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Fair point, well made.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

why would he have to defend it?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

You won't get any argument from me...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

you were soft
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Last time I was in London, there were a dozen or two of women that looked pretty good - they were of course immigrants.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Can someone offer an explanation for this apparent dearth of good looking local women?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The English are an inferior inbred race of people?
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Shouldn't the problem be nationwide then?

Is it?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    Can someone offer an explanation for this apparent dearth of good looking local women?
                    After the Norman Conquest there was a wast amount of welsh girls captured
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Shouldn't the problem be nationwide then?

Is it?
                      It's actually worldwide - only when an english breed with a native the damage can be reduced and we all know how they looked on breeding with locals

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Women in London are hot!

Then they start to talk and the myth is dispelled.

Although when I met Snotty's girlfriend in Oxford she was both beautiful and great to talk to, so I have to congratulate him on that.

Comment

Was she an immigrant?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Duke, what I noticed was that english chicks/women was extremely thick just above the feet (actually not there, a bit higher - Im' not able to find the rigth terms). You don't see that at scandic chicks.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

cankles?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X