Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death toll in Pakistani floods surges past 800

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    China now has it's own oil spill, a chemical leak in the a river, landslides, and is still dealing with its flooding. But Sloww would rather post a memorial for Al Qaeda losses.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

    Comment


    • #17
      China sucks
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #18
        And Pakistan is just peaches and cream?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

        Comment


        • #19
          There's certainly a lot of creaming going on in this thread.
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #20
            Hmm, cream.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

            Comment

            Working...
            X