Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, they're coming out with a sequel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, they're coming out with a sequel!

Titanic 2

No word yet on if the ship is sunk by Mega Shark and/or Giant Octopus.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

What a retarded idea for a movie.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

No word yet on if the ship is sunk by Mega Shark and/or Giant Octopus.
      Sharktopus!

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm puzzled by them saying it's sailing the same course when they have it as an American ship presumably sailing from America. Do they mean the same course but in reverse?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          I'm puzzled by them saying it's sailing the same course when they have it as an American ship presumably sailing from America. Do they mean the same course but in reverse?
          Just because it's an American ship (presumably) doesn't mean they can't be sailing from Southampton. They'd probably have it built in Belfast at Harland & Wolff to get all the specifications as close to the original as possible. Most American crusie companies have their vessels built overseas, anyway.

And are we really going to be picking at plot holes in this??
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wait, this isn't a joke?

Snakes on a Titanic
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I vote for Mega Shark.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I thought this was going to be about "Carmen 2: Lost in Paris"
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  I thought this was going to be about "Carmen 2"
                  There already was a Carmen 2

Carmen, A Hip Hopera:

Starring Beyonce, Mekhi Phifer, and Mos Def
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Carmen, A Hip Hopera:
                    That would be more of a "reimagining" or "reboot" than a sequel. You'd have to consider Carmen Jones a sequel otherwise, which would technically mean this would be Carmen 3.

And get out.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

There was also the Oscar Hammerstein production, Carmen Jones which was also made into a 1954 film:

Damn you, Boris. Beating me to the punch.

Comment

On the 100th anniversary of the original voyage, a modern luxury liner christened "Titanic 2," follows the path of its namesake. But when a tsunami hurls an ice berg into the new ship's path, the passengers and crew must fight to avoid a similar fate.
                        What the ****?

Comment

The Wikipedia page for it is funny for a subtle reason:

Titanic 2 is an upcoming direct-to-DVD disaster, film by The Asylum, to be released on August 24, 2010, in the United States
                          Notice the comma after disaster

Comment

That's brilliant.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So it's The Poseidon Adventure meets Titanic? And yet for some reason it's going straight to DVD...
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X