Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft at Edmonton!

Edmonton, Canada

Helio Castronevez was robbed of an Indy Car race win on Sunday when race official Brian Barnhart controversially judged Helio to have blocked team-mate Will Power at the restart after a yellow a couple of laps from the end.

Helio was effectively black-flagged, allowing Scott Dixon, who overtook Power during the first-corner incident, to win the race.

Helio went mental, but later offered an apology for his (understandable imo) outburst, a token of remorse which I presume was at the behest of his team and sponsors.

Helio freaking out:

Edmonton must be the place to be.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

The place to be must be Edmonton.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Edmonton, the place to be must.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
            X