• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Edmonton Mall a submarine

Das boots on sale for $39.99.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

That must be the Deluxe Edition.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

They do, in fact, have a submarine ride at West Edmonton Mall.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"Dive! Dive!" yelled the Captain through the thing! So the man who makes it dive pressed a button, or a something, and it dove. And, the enemy was foiled again. "Looks like we foiled them again," said Dave. "Yeah," said the Captain. "We foiled those bastards again. Didn't we, Dave." "Yeah," said Dave. The End.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well, they should make a movie where Type XXI german electroboats conquer the world...

at least until godzilla comes and frees the world from german oppression, freibier and pretzeln

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by good123
            Good luck!
            Oh God shut up. You aren't fooling anyone you slimy spammer who is probably located somewhere in East Asia.

And thinks that gamers go to "Hip-hop" parties.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                They do, in fact, have a submarine ride at West Edmonton Mall.
                That's actually the whole Canadian Navy.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                  That's actually the whole Canadian Navy.
                  Not true, they also have an icebreaker ride in a different mall.
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Not to mention that lighthouse that refused to get out of the way of the US Navy...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That was an Irish lighthouse you dolt, everyone knows Canada didn't develop the lighthouse technology yet...

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Whatever, I still get to laugh at dumb Americans...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                          Oh God shut up. You aren't fooling anyone you slimy spammer who is probably located somewhere in East Asia.

And thinks that gamers go to "Hip-hop" parties.
                          Nonsense. I hip my hop with great regularity I'll have you know my good sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X