Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet you! It's on now!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well that was somewhat underwhelming, as I always knew it would be, with a second series definitely an option, depending on ratings.

Shame that they didn't let Watson solve one of the cases.

Comment

surfthechannel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, surfthechannel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

1st two episodes are up.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie View Post
          Third episode tonight, hopefully can download it tomorrow.

What's the betting that Moriarty actually turns out to be Matt Lucas, blacked up, in a wheelchair, breastfeeding a squirrel?
          Bitty!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"NUMBER TWO?! WHO'S A NUMBER TWO?!"

Comment

The 3rd ep was pretty disappointing IMO. Not least cos I recognised just one Cardiff location.

Ep 2 was the best, with the Museum, Library, Ba Orient and my mate's apartment block in it.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I thought it was the best one. And I don't care about recognising bits of Cardiff.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Bloody taffies
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    I thought it was the best one. And I don't care about recognising bits of Cardiff.
                    Mike, you do not know how to review a TV show.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi, you do not know how to review a TV show review.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Yes, you caught me. I should have mentioned that your review lacked references to place where you or your friends lived.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Quite fun, though I do hate series end cliffhangers. I guess it was renewed, though.

I hope they don't show how they got out of that mess. "That was quite the pickle we had ourselves in, eh, Watson?" "Quite so, Holmes, quite so. Glad it turned out OK."
                          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I dunno, the last episode leaves me disappointed, also some plotholes reared their ugly head (Why exactly would you involve a Car Dealer in your fake Death etc.)
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Addendum: On 10 August 2010, it was confirmed that Sherlock has been renewed for a second series.[1] (wiki)
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                                I dunno, the last episode leaves me disappointed, also some plotholes reared their ugly head (Why exactly would you involve a Car Dealer in your fake Death etc.)
                                Yeah, that part was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X