No announcement yet.

Sherlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watson met Mycroft in the warehouse, but I reckon Moriarty was the woman who travelled there with him.

Comment

Oh no not the Texting Girl
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

More great Cardiff locations BTW...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Another decent episode.

Plus, it had a really hot girl called Soo-Lin in it, and I was at uni with an absolutely stunning girl called Su-Lin.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
            More great Cardiff locations BTW...
            Yes, I particularly liked the buildings you have that so closely resemble the Gherkin and the Houses of Parliament

I was pleased to call where the old tramway was - under Kingsway - before he pointed to it on the map.

Comment

Going back to the first ep, did they say whether Sherlock had made the right choice with the pills at the end? I can't recall.

Comment

They didn't say.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I think the implication was that Watson saved his life though.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

All of that last section with the taxi driver was filmed in the Cardiff University Earth Sciences department. I had loads of lectures etc in that particular lab.

Comment

So far I think the characters/acting is great. Great chemistry between Martin Freeman and the ridiculous named one. Not entirely convinced about the stories.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I only watched the first one yesterday, but it was very enjoyable...

Comment

They couldn't have telegraphed the taxi driver thing any more blatantly though could they, and the same thing with episode 2 about how the killer got in.

Credit the viewer with some intelligence!
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie View Post
                            Going back to the first ep, did they say whether Sherlock had made the right choice with the pills at the end? I can't recall.
                            I reckon the easy way to win is to make both pills poisonous, but take the antidote before you play the game.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Third episode tonight, hopefully can download it tomorrow.

What's the betting that Moriarty actually turns out to be Matt Lucas, blacked up, in a wheelchair, breastfeeding a squirrel?

Comment

You should have put that in spoiler tags.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X