• Show
Clear All

• Who is cooler?

Who is cooler?
    Bruce Campbell
    90.00%
    Mike Rowe
    10.00%
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Mike Rowe is probably cooler now, but Bruce Campbell has to take the career award.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Mike Rowe? The guy from Dirtiest Jobs?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The guy from Dirtiest Jobs?

And the voice of every other show on the Discovery Channel.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wouldn't call him cool.

This is cool though. Click the Photos tab.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Mike Rowe? The guy from Dirtiest Jobs?
            Dirty Jobs
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Dirtiest Catch

Comment

Bruce Campbell made a movie satirizing himself and his characters. That is cool.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  I wouldn't call him cool.

This is cool though. Click the Photos tab.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1649943/
                  It looks like he bailed from like 200 feet up or something. I don't know how fast that plane was going but he probably bailed approximately a second before it hit the deck. That's crazy.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He was doing a very slow, low level (30 meter, 100 feet) practice run (Cobra maneuver) for the airshow this weekend.

The right engine seemed to have failed, which lead to the plane stalling and banking to the right. He only had minor injuries. Already released from hospital.

There's crazy video of it too:

Comment

Canadians have planes?
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

F-18s right now, F-35s in a few years.

Comment

Oh, so they don't have planes, they mooch off of us. Gotcha.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                            Mike Rowe is probably cooler now, but Bruce Campbell has to take the career award.
                            Damn. That's a hard call; really, really hard. I think Drake has it summed up exact.

There's really no wrong answer here.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Do you really want me to make this another Avro Arrow thread? 'cause I'll ****ing do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X