Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating celebrity gamers

Video NSFW due to cursing

If you're not aware, rapper The Game (PSN screen-name: L-A-X) is a multi-platinum selling rapper. Apparently he also cheats at video games. That video was made less than a month into the release of Madden 10 so The Game had played nearly 300 games against fake accounts to run up his record in LESS THAN A MONTH. Who does that?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I'm just impressed the narrator guy in that video can read.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      I'm just impressed the narrator guy in that video can read.
      Yeah he does sound like a Southern country bumpkin.

That's not the point though. What's up with a celebrity cheating to improve his record by playing dozens of games a day against fake accounts? Who sits there and does that?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So is this better or worse than using steroids? Should we worry about how his unethical gaming will influence our kids?
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Yeah he does sound like a Southern country bumpkin.

That's not the point though. What's up with a celebrity cheating to improve his record by playing dozens of games a day against fake accounts? Who sits there and does that?
          pssh, obviously he hired someone to do that.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
          X