In eight days . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In eight days . . . .

I start living at my mother's in a town of three hundred Catholics.

I am open to advice or suggestions in how to adjust to living among narrow-minded or close-minded people.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Booze, booze, more booze.

Or you can play, if the percentage of Gay's in the population is what it's claimed to be, even with as few as 300 hundred, the odds are good that there will be others.

SCAVENGER HUNT
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      I am open to advice or suggestions in how to adjust to living among narrow-minded or close-minded people.
      You make it sound like they are Polytubbies.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

study Buddhism
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I start living at my mother's in a town of three hundred Catholics.

internet
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

start a twitter feed ala ****mydadsays
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              internet
              Yes - thank god for Internet!

Comment

Is the population 300 and they're all Catholic, or is it a population of 100,000 with 300 Catholics?
                I'm just trying to determine how big of a bigot you've become.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

[Troll] You should get to know the priest if you're looking for some bum action... [/Troll]

Comment

A tow of 300, that's tough. What's the geography, how's connection to other places?
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Is the population 300 and they're all Catholic, or is it a population of 100,000 with 300 Catholics?
                      I'm just trying to determine how big of a bigot you've become.
                      It's a town of 300 people and it's predominantly Catholic.

Now stop being a jackass and tell me how to deal with narrow-minded and close-minded people.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
                        A tow of 300, that's tough. What's the geography, how's connection to other places?
                        I will be half hour from Dubuque, Iowa and an hour and half from most of my long-time friends in Quad Cities area (borders on Iowa and Illinois sides).

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                          [Troll] You should get to know the priest if you're looking for some bum action... [/Troll]
                          The priest would not be interested in me. I'm not underage.

Comment

Join the local gay community, become a priest.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's a town of 300 people and it's predominantly Catholic.

Now stop being a jackass and tell me how to deal with narrow-minded and close-minded people.
                              Act like you're talking to yourself.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X