Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poly creates large IQ differences even between groups of the same ethnicity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly creates large IQ differences even between groups of the same ethnicity.

The dumb get dumber.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Are moderators allowed to make copycat troll threads like this?

A few days ago wiping ass threads were all the rage; now it's IQ!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I've banned myself for this.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

From this drunken riot, however, Dr. _ _ _ concluded that it is reasonable to assume that any poster identified in two or more posts is probably under natural selection. By this criterion, 2,465 genes, or 13 percent, have been actively shaped by recent posts at Poly. The genes are involved in many different biological processes, like diet, skin color and the sense of smell.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
          I've banned myself for this.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I bet MikeH loves getting buggered up the ass.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you're still pissed then I take my hat off to you sir. Excellent work.

Comment

Working...
              X