No announcement yet.

Just Passing Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Oerdin... it's wasn't Zaku, it was EcoFarm, the supposed 187th Airborne vet turned feminist and environmentalist and unapologetic patriot and US interventionist. Oh yeah and pedophile.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Al pulled up all sorts of details on ZakuDl's life so I'm pretty sure that at least someone by his real name existed at the university he claimed to attend.
      a) I'm the one who found the ****er and posted his name and master's thesis
      b) It was pedotard, not zakuDL
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        a) I'm the one who found the ****er and posted his name and master's thesis
        b) It was pedotard, not zakuDL
        I know KH won't see this but in case he does...

I don't believe you saw it but I posted and then deleted a whole crapload of information about EcoFarm. His phone number, the name of the woman he lives with and her cell phone number... a satellite view of his house and its property value and several pictures of the inside of his neighbor's house (every room and the exterior) that had the same build plan as Ecofarm's house that was on sale... and more stuff that I don't remember.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 22, 2010, 22:14.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I thought I'd give this thread an actual cameo by a person who hasn't been here in a while.

Originally posted by VJ View Post
          (1) zakubandit's name is mentioned in another thread in a "oh yeah remember that guy"-sort of way
          (2) zakubandit magically reappears

troll DL
          Sup.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

but that's irrelevant, you haven't been mentioned lately!

it's appearances like this that make me ashamed to still post here. 'poly has been a wasteland wrt intellectual discussions for the past 2 years (see my writing style), i think everyone who's still holding on to this website stays here for inter-person drama of the people we know

also: posting at 5 am in the morning? either you've really taken a hold of yourself and start your workday at 7 o'clock or your night/day-routine is still the same as it was during our high school days.
            Last edited by RGBVideo; July 23, 2010, 00:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia View Post
              I thought I'd give this thread an actual cameo by a person who hasn't been here in a while.

Sup.
              wow.

Kassi.

Hi!
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah, and I came back the next day! Hi! I am fairly sure I actually remember you, too. We played forum games together?

but that's irrelevant, you haven't been mentioned lately!

it's appearances like this that make me ashamed to still post here. 'poly has been a wasteland wrt intellectual discussions for the past 2 years (see my writing style), i think everyone who's still holding on to this website stays here for inter-person drama of the people we know

also: posting at 5 am in the morning? either you've really taken a hold of yourself and start your workday at 7 o'clock or your night/day-routine is still the same as it was during our high school days.
                I'm in university my good man, which one do you think it is? I'm graduating next spring so after that I might just have to though.

I was honestly surprised to see you still posting here. You hit the nail on the head, I just lost interest in the people, and while I still play Civ, it's not enough to pull me here. I mean are any of the other Finns even around anymore?
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hell, no. We chased the Finns off ages ago.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

(1) zakubandit's name is mentioned in another thread in a "oh yeah remember that guy"-sort of way
                    (2) zakubandit magically reappears

troll DL
                    Really? I was mentioned? Was it one of those honorable mentions or just a 'glad hes gone' mention?

Screw it....link it...I'm interested.
                    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Still soo much skeptic that I am one person and now a DL. I have more of a life than that now, I am actually more busy than I was most of last year....when I was on this sight because it was one of few that was blocked.

Kassi, hello.

VJ like I said before, if it wasnt for wanting to read up on Civ5 I wouldn't have even logged in.
                      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Working...
                      X