Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't know Chegitz is running for Congress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know Chegitz is running for Congress...

Am I the only one who didn't know this?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

He posted a thread on it some time back. Must have been a year or so, maybe later, by now.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Pretty sure he was also running in the past 2 elections.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
          That is not me. I know you wish it were, AAHZ. I cut my hair five years ago, and it was never that kinky.

Yes, I was running for Congress this year (and in 2008), but due to a filing error, I am not eligible as a write-in this year. Maybe 2012 (END OF THE WORLD!)
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You should get a freeze ray. Hell's a big place.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I don't think Chegitz expects to get elected (although looking at who has been winning Democratic congressional primaries lately, it's possible he could become a freaking Senator if he tries to run as a Democrat). I think he just wants to get out there with his crazy ideas.

Personally, I think Chegitz should just go the Alvin Greene route!
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Running against Chegitz - using our actual political beliefs with no bull**** - is probably my only hope to ever win elective office. And that election would look something like Nixon-Humphrey or Reagan-Mondale or FDR-Hoover
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Then you could be like Clinton, only Republican.

Comment

Blowjobs in the Oval Office? Count me in!
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:07.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

I have no idea what that bizarre photo is supposed to be.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:07.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              Exactly.

If he's a republican you know the person giving the BJs is male. And young. And so painfully gay.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X