Good Sources For World News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    What you say is not worth nearly enough for me to bother learning dutch.
    Well, I really don't want to learn hillbilyish so I can understand you gibberish
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      Well, I really don't want to learn hillbilyish so I can understand you gibberish
      HC is not a real American. He's a pampered silver spoon Northern Virginian. He's not representative of the US population, no matter how many bathrooms he or Kuci think average Americans have.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

WTF. Are you saying that HC isn't the prime of US ???? That he isn't the saviour of teh earth - i thought that any yankystani was such.

Back to topic. DanS claim that american news are reliable and trustworthy is honestly a big lie - they were that when they killed Nixon, but since that they are nothing but the prolonged arm of the precidency.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Neither of you are making ANY sense.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Well, you are young, so I understand.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              There's no newspaper without bias. Some have more than others. But to pretend there is no bias in the WSJ ("journalistic editorializing") is folly. They may not insert blatant opinion into a newspiece, but you can bet they are selective in their focus and give some issues more weight and attention than others. They may selectively report certain stories.
              The day before Obama Care was voted in, the opinion section was FULL foaming conservative rants about how terrible and anti American it was. It would seem though that as long as one reads from a sufficiently wide enough variety of sources, the relative bias in terms of factual errors should subside. I mean how often will 5 papers make the same error at the same time?
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

There is only one:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Indeed! I prefer the Onion for my fake news though. They did this piece jabbing the NYT which had me laughing.

Comment

Fake news?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sadly, China now blocks the Onion since too many newspapers here were treating it as real.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Do you have a source on that? I screencap all of my favorite news articles and store them on two rendundant drives so I can pull out cool **** whenever I need it (seriously).

Comment

Working...
                        X