• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Sayin'

My new favorite line... just sayin
    Monkey!!!

You need to get out more, just sayin'.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I know...;(

But kids really put a damper on the social life. It's not that I don't like them... I'm just sayin
      Monkey!!!

Comment

1998 called. He said "WAAAAASSSSUUUUPPPP?" and that he wants his line back. I'm just sayin.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
          I know...;(

But kids really put a damper on the social life. It's not that I don't like them... I'm just sayin
          Kids need responsibility...I'm delegating responsibility for my 2 year-old to my 4 year-old.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

That will teach the 4 year old responsibility. Just sayin'...
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You are all jackanapes. Except Caligastia.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

"Big news, sports fans! I've decided to start calling everybody "sports fans"."

Comment

My father used to say that a lot.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

...just sayin'
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                    X