Really cool robotic car parking lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really cool robotic car parking lot.

Just watch the video of this new automated car parking lot in Hungary.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

They have it one of the office buildings in Vilnius downtown, our company almost decided to move there but we chose a different location. The system is pretty cool, they gave us a demonstration
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Nice. Waiting for the car for 4 minutes is a bit lengthy, they need to cut that.

Comment

These automatic parking systems must be prohibitively expensive, considering that they have been around for a while but have not yet caught on except in a few places (there is one building in D.C. that has one). This despite the fact that underground parking is enormously expensive and some places mandate all parking to be underground.

That said, I think they're cool and would like to see them come down in price.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
          Nice. Waiting for the car for 4 minutes is a bit lengthy, they need to cut that.
          That would be much shorter than it would take if you happened to forget where you parked.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Pretty rubbish idea. I can see loads of queues when it is busy.

A good car park is the Westfield carpark in Sheperds Bush. It has excellent lighting to direct you to empty car spots. Each bay has lights telling you if it is open or occupied and each row has a display telling you how many spots are open. It was like parking in a space station.

Was very cool. This robotic thing will just break down and cause problems and during busy periods will be absolutely jammed.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
              That would be much shorter than it would take if you happened to forget where you parked.
              You'd probably have lost your token.

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
                Pretty rubbish idea. I can see loads of queues when it is busy.

A good car park is the Westfield carpark in Sheperds Bush. It has excellent lighting to direct you to empty car spots. Each bay has lights telling you if it is open or occupied and each row has a display telling you how many spots are open. It was like parking in a space station.

Was very cool. This robotic thing will just break down and cause problems and during busy periods will be absolutely jammed.
                That sounds like an excellent place to park. And without the potential lost token problem.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                X