Skydiver plans supersonic space jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Baseball sucks too but all you like is hockey. You don't even like the greatest sport ever, football.
    Football players are too fat, the sport is too slow, the ball is only in play like what, 8 minutes a game? What a ****ing joke.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Football players are too fat, the sport is too slow, the ball is only in play like what, 8 minutes a game? What a ****ing joke.
      Fat? Only linemen and they're powerlifter/olympic weightlifter fat (ie- they're strong as all hell but to get that big and strong you're going to put on some bodyfat). Too slow? Ask Sloww about Bob Hayes.

8 minutes a game You know nothing about football! The clock stops plenty!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Fat? Only linemen and they're powerlifter/olympic weightlifter fat (ie- they're strong as all hell but to get that big and strong you're going to put on some bodyfat). Too slow? Ask Sloww about Bob Hayes.

8 minutes a game You know nothing about football! The clock stops plenty!
        Apparently the actual answer is 14.5 minutes of actual playing time in NFL games.

Weak.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ok FINE!

But you know why this is right? Because play-calling is HUGE! Football is the most strategic of all sports and coaches need the 45 seconds between plays to decide what to do next!

If you're into the sport, you don't even notice the fact that the typical play lasts 3-5 seconds and then there's 45 seconds before the ball is snapped again! You're thinking about match-ups and schemes. You're thinking about the chess match that is playcalling.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

11 minutes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
            X