hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

I'm new to these forums. I just installed Civilization: Call to Power (the first one) since I borrowed it from my uncle and my friend wants to do multiplayer with me. So if anyone else wants to do multiplayer in Test of Time or Call to Power, just let me know!

Wow. I'm not sure what to say.

Comment

CtP 2 used to be my ****. Arguably better than Civ 3. Don't know about CtP 1 though.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Airstrike92 View Post
        I'm new to these forums. I just installed Civilization: Call to Power (the first one) since I borrowed it from my uncle and my friend wants to do multiplayer with me. So if anyone else wants to do multiplayer in Test of Time or Call to Power, just let me know!
        You will need a DL file for sure
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Arguably better than Civ 3? Watching paint dry beat Civ 3.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're not going to get much out of the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is the Off Topic forum. Go to the Call to Power 1 forum instead:
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Oh, that's what the Call To Power 1 forum is for! I always use it to post things that aren't related to games such as threads about how to get women.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Oh, that's what the Call To Power 1 forum is for! I always use it to post things that aren't related to games such as threads about how to get women.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well don't worry, the uninstall for CtP should be easy to find
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    Dear god, why would anyone post in the CtP1 forum here?

Comment

Wait, what the ****, it actually has activity?

WTF

Comment

CtP Always has been better than Civ. Civ V needs some lawyers, slavers, televangelists, and underwater cities

Comment

Yeah, that'd be good...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And lizardmen! They could be a UU for the Khmers.
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                            X