No announcement yet.

Romancing women to get jobs: y/n?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unlike Asher im not repulsed by women's looks im repulsed by their mental state and behavior

The world messed up by giving me a hard life early, now i have a full clip of info on these shysters going into the last 60, so you can bet your dollar that AAHZ ain't goin out like that.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i'm sure women seem very wicked and repulsive when you're a 30 something virgin...

oh, and fair play az
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Message from the human gene pool-

"Thanks, AAHZ."
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

but he finds plastic cups to be "sexy"... stupid donor programs
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I see nothing problematic with sex if both sides consent... favors of some sort are usually part of the deal anyway.

But I suspect you're not actually in a moral dilemma, you're just bragging

Comment

Az has morals?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Regarding the OP, it sounds like it could get messy. Don't **** where you eat, and all that.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Tough choice. Get laid or stay unemployed.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As long as you are clear that you are not looking for the job of a long term partner, why not ?
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Why start telling the truth. It's not like a woman has ever been honest about anything like that.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wow, a thread bragging about getting your end away AND a new job!?

Actually, I've had a new job for quite some time. I see it more of a networking/medium-term career move. And there is hardly anything to brag about, since I've slept with only two women this way, and the second one wasn't very pretty (was quite a freak, though). My attempts were, however, much more abundant than that. I am not very good at "getting" women, I guess, since my "game" is very limited.

This thread is also a celebration of hypocrisy FWIW

If you refer to me, this may be correct, but I am not sure.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I see it more of a networking
                            Classic.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

managing up...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                                When times are hard, you have to be also.
                                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                                X