Offensive Men’s Wearhouse Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Men’s Wearhouse Commercial

Now we live in a day and age when moral standards have become lax, and television is no exception. I recently had the displeasure of viewing the following Men’s Wearhouse commercial:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I cannot even begin to describe how disgusted I was, to see the plight of US Forces during the First World War, used to sell suits....
    Please put Asher on your ignore list.
    Please do not quote Asher.
    He will go away if we ignore him.

Activate the vuvuzela button (soccerball in the bottom right), much less jarring to watch.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

That is honestly a really douchey commercial and no lie.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I prefer K&G myself... Jos. A Bank is cool too.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

K&G has odd commercials as well...

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh yes Mister "I'm going to die in a few minutes when they attempt to amputate my half-severed leg with no antibiotics or anesthesia oh wait never mind here comes a mustard gas shell" tell me about on-site tailor. The only reason they did this is practically no one who fought in WW1 is still alive, so must've figured no one would give a sh*t. Disgusting and disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post
              Activate the vuvuzela button (soccerball in the bottom right), much less jarring to watch.
              I never noticed that button before!
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                What button?

Comment

That's what she said.

Comment

Normally I disagree with everything the OP author says, but I agree here. Lame commercial, disrespectful.

I also hate Men's Warehouse, and the guy in the commercials. I GUARANTEE IT.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      What button?
                      While watching the youtube video click on the soccerball icon on the lower right of the video.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

While watching the youtube video click on the soccerball icon on the lower right of the video.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Nothing to do with Men's Wearhouse but I stumbled upon this hilarious commercial:

Comment

Me either!
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                            X