Sharing a Recreation Property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post
    People with excess money and a willingness to flaunt it always refer to themselves in the majestic plural. Didn't you know that?
    "We" generally means two or more people, in this case a husband and wife working as a "family". I know that coupledom is relatively rare on poly but I would have thought

a) you folks would have at least heard of the concept and
    b) most people on here could recall I am a married guy

I know the reference to 'another family" may have been too subtle for some of you
    Last edited by Flubber; July 8, 2010, 07:51.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      The first thing you really need to watch out for is bringing condoms (if this is really a group sex thing, which it honestly seems like it is) because there's not usually a CVS in the mountains. The other important thing, and I cannot emphasize this enough, is that you need to sign a contract that lets you get out of the agreement if this other family dies at some point. It could be because of a bear attack or natural causes or whatever, but you do NOT want to be stuck with the bill for the entire five acres or you'll wish the bear had gotten you instead.

at most of this but yes there are obligations on the death of a party and the agreement is binding on executors, administrators etc regardless if death was by bear attack or otherwise
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Poor Flubber. All that wealth has made him humorless.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post
          Poor Flubber. All that wealth has made him humorless.
          You didn't hear? They remove your funny bone when you make your first million

----

Comment

Working...
          X