The octopus was right - again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The octopus was right - again!

It was nil nil at half time. Did Spain finally score?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is this Octopus **** really a knockoff of the infamous Maggie the Monkey from TSN?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

if I knew about this octopus and put a thousand on every one of his predictions I'd be rich by now
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

not to mention that I trusted Capello more than the octopus
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

well what kind of hit percentage did this macaque have?

Comment

She did it for years...90 predictions, with an unsurprising accuracy of 50% on the button.

She was well above 50% until last year, where old age got to her...she was 2-6 in the first round alone.

Comment

The Octopus was always right, Hail Paul
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

as far as I know this octopus is 12 - 2,and Germany is not always winning, it predicted two losses as well, Serbia and Spain this world cup...

quite a good run for this invertebrate...

Comment

German non-believers

Dear soccer reddit, **** Paul the Octopus, Germany is winning today

If they don't, haussmeister is going to be one sad panda...

Edit: I am ****ting bricks right now, COMMON GERMANY!

Edit 2: ****... I am going to go find a sharp object and insert it into my jugular vein...

Comment

That monkey isn't making a prediction. It's spinning a wheel. If I were to spin a wheel, I'm not making a prediction. Where the wheel stops is complete chance. She might as well throw a coin in the air.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                        X