Predict the Future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the Future.

With Ming gone its back to the races, the gambling game of the century. Predict the outcome, for 'poly's future may hang in the balance! Of course, no betting real money less its legal where you live.
    Thorn will be banned.
    0.00%
    Evan will be banned.
    0.00%
    Both will be banned.
    25.00%
    Both will be allowed to coexist (sorta?) wtf
    37.50%
    Banana will crash from space and put them out of 'poly's misery.
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

forgot to switch logins, EvC.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No this is me Thorn.

Comment

If you're different people, then why is the option that you'd be banned? What did you do?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I said predict the future, i didn't say it had to make sense.

Comment

dumbass

Comment

I think we've hit rock bottom here. Be happy and excited. There's only one way to go.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Permban, whatever, I quit.

Comment

The new poly doesn't ban people unless they think they are Asher's DL.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I have no idea what this is about.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

I don't even remember I voted here, but it seems that I did
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Maybe you're one of EvC's DL's?

Comment

nah, I am just a failed applicant for the Truppen des Todes
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                            X