No announcement yet.

Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th, feeling a little better today, enjoying celebrating with Chicken and Barbecue

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This has to be one of the most unique renditions of the anthem...

I don't think the national anthem has ever elicited that sort of response from the audience
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Just watched the whitehouse.gov livestream...The Killers mini-concert with fireworks at the end at the Whitehouse.

Gotta say, it still is moving. There's nothing quite like the 4th of July in the US. I'm reminiscing of my time in California.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

ours was wet but apparently they did get the fireworks show off at the lake

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            ours was wet but apparently they did get the fireworks show off at the lake
            There's lakes in Kansas?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The show on the Mall was pretty good, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                There's lakes in Kansas?
                gotta have lakes for our golf courses

actually NE Kansas was partially shaped by the ice age drainage system so we still have plenty of surface water

Comment

Working...
                X