Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here read anything from Julius Evola?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    hera, one day you're going to wake up and realise that none of this matters, at all. and, even if it did, there's not a thing you can do about it.
    Oh I know there is nothing important I can do about any of this. I just enjoy discussing tabu subjects, learning new things and engaging in idle overconfident speculation every so often.

This trhead was originally meant to be about the esoteric philosophy and world view of Julius Evola but I'm really really easy sucker for trolling into talk like the above. Also quite a few posters often seem to enjoy having these debates with me. And a few just enjoy stalking my threads and always dropping in and hurling an insult while not participating anything intelectually to discredit me (DaShi).

I may as well oblige them.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I have trouble extrapolating from the current situation and arriving at your
      conclusions. Why would European cognitive elite have to be brown? I get the
      impression that you are talking in the scale of hundreds of years. I mean,
      changing the color of the skin will probably be one of the easiest alterations
      to the genome, because it is controlled by few genes, so I would not be
      surprised to see blue-skinned (avatar-like) people in 200 years.

But even if not, I don't see how do the Europeans cognitive elites become
      brown. I mean, where does that conclusion come from? Low birth rates
      among natives? It takes quite a bit of imagination to extrapolate low birth
      rates all the way to extinction. For example, if the Japanese population does
      shrink from 120 million to 40 million... that's still 40 million, and it's not likely
      to shrink to 0. The less horny Japanese will be replaced by the hornier Japanese.
      The process might take a while, but it's ongoing and inevitable, tautological.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
        I have trouble extrapolating from the current situation and arriving at your
        conclusions. Why would European cognitive elite have to be brown? I get the
        impression that you are talking in the scale of hundreds of years. I mean,
        changing the color of the skin will probably be one of the easiest alterations
        to the genome, because it is controlled by few genes, so I would not be
        surprised to see blue-skinned (avatar-like) people in 200 years.

But even if not, I don't see how do the Europeans cognitive elites become
        brown. I mean, where does that conclusion come from? Low birth rates
        among natives? It takes quite a bit of imagination to extrapolate low birth
        rates all the way to extinction. For example, if the Japanese population does
        shrink from 120 million to 40 million... that's still 40 million, and it's not likely
        to shrink to 0. The less horny Japanese will be replaced by the hornier Japanese.
        The process might take a while, but it's ongoing and inevitable, tautological.
        Unlike the Japanese, at least Western Europeans will need to compete with others for their territory.

As to Brown. They will be light brown because of Indian admixture (they have several high IQ groups) and East Asian (the ones likley doing the migrating are darker than Western Euros) and a slow drift upwards from the lower classes.

Anycase you are forgetting we fortify food with vitamin D, as long as we do that according to currently prevalent theories no selection should happen for skin lightening.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Comment

Great nasal droning in that video. It's the new E.L. Wisty.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
            X