Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody (meaning Asher) explain to me why this is even legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a purist who just carries them around in a greasy old newspaper?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

In Canada and Greenland, the term Eskimo has fallen out of favour, as it is considered pejorative by the natives and has been replaced by the term Inuit.
      Eskimo is a perjorative? I knew it!
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Edmonton Eskimos
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've known people who one moment decry seal hunting and then go off and eat a bacon sandwich or put on leather shoes later on. Not exactly seeping in logic there...

Comment

Kuci may have a point. Is it within the rules of hockey to raise the stick above the shoulder like that? I'm sure someone will explain. Also, that puck looks rather large. Do the rules specify anything about the maximum diameter?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
              Kuci may have a point. Is it within the rules of hockey to raise the stick above the shoulder like that?
              Yes, provided there is no contact with other players ("high-sticking") and does not make contact with the puck ("hit with a high stick").

I'm sure someone will explain. Also, that puck looks rather large. Do the rules specify anything about the maximum diameter?
              It varies league by league. The Eskimo National Hockey League (ENHL) uses seal-sized pucks, for PC reasons.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy View Post
                I've known people who one moment decry seal hunting and then go off and eat a bacon sandwich or put on leather shoes later on. Not exactly seeping in logic there...

THIS
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy View Post
                  But they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuute
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

ahhhhhhhhh--
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      They're even more cute when they're not moving and the ice is a delicious ruby red.

Comment

Sure.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Probably the cruelest thing about seal hunting is the vast unemployment created amongst polar bears. They don't even have a welfare state to look after them

Comment

People really should stop whining about the seal hunt (which continually have healthy populations, thus the cull).

The real problem in Canada is the polar bears. They're dying pretty quickly. Their ice is melting, they're losing hunting ground and living space.

Comment

Polar bears will be fine.

If there is no ice for the bears, there is no ice for seals either.

Melting ice driving bear food to the bears.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                Are you a purist who just carries them around in a greasy old newspaper?
                                Not necessarily (besides, I think that's illegal now), but they should at least use their fingers!
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X