• Show
Clear All

• SMBC yay or nay?

http://www.smbc-comics.com/
    yay!
    55.56%
    nay!
    44.44%
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

No.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Most-assuredly yes.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

SMBC is too angry to be amusing.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Yay!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Never heard about SMBC before, however it is true both that ordinary people
            think that a human life is "priceless" and the same life is routinely priced by
            insurance companies, courts and perhaps even economists.

Comment

SMBC is one of the most consistently funny comics I've ever read. This is a mediocre one but the alt-text/picture thing makes up for it:

Spoiler:
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I don't know why but this is how I always imagined Asher.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Last edited by Heraclitus; July 3, 2010, 05:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X