Holed up: Suspect hides on property for decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    Now you're just making **** up. Or to use a lawyer term, assuming facts not in evidence.
    He's taking judicial notice
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      Now you're just making **** up. Or to use a lawyer term, assuming facts not in evidence.
      I said I was speculating, or did I present it as a fact? No, you dumb bastard.

Comment

You're sounding more like me every day.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm agreeing with DD twice in one thread. The end is near!

That's your inner Republican banging on the door to be let out.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Indeed.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              You're sounding more like me every day.
              I'm more sympathetic to old coots now that I'm over 50 and feeling it

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                It says it right in the OP. The former wife took the children, the court ruled she was so unstable they gave custody to the father (which almost never happens) and yet because she was hiding out with her felon father on their weirdo compound the cops never came to enforce the law. You have a deranged grandfather/father who attacked a cop and tried to take away his gun because the cop pulled him over to give him a ticket for not registering his car and who then went on the run for over a decade and you have an ex-wife who kidnapped the kids because she didn't like the fact that the court found her too loony to raise kids. To top it off the bastard hasn't paid his taxes in years. The whole thing should have been resolved a decade ago simply because the child kidnapping made it a major issue yet here we are with the felon wackos still in charge.
                ****in A!!!
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                X