Cute Girl at Supermarket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    I don't know... A lot of girls still follow "The Rules" including the stupid three day rule.
    Chloroform > The Rules
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• That oughta go in the "Get Alby Laid" thread, don't you think?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• He'd still somehow **** it up!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• You didn't answer my question.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• So we went out to dinner on Monday. We didn't have a whole lot of chemistry and there probably won't be a second date. But at least I know now and can stop wondering about it.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• How did you end up in the Monday night date ghetto?
                  Last edited by DanS; July 22, 2011, 01:27.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• We were both very busy last weekend and didn't want to wait till this weekend.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• OK, fair enough. So it seems like she didn't push you into the dating ghetto.

Anyway, this was probably successful for you, since next time you will be better at asking girls out.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• WTF after all that buildup-- you fizzle on the first date ???????
                        '
                        I hoped to hear of a relationship of AT least a few months but failing that I'm disappointed you didn't at least jump her bones once
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Me too.

Comment

• Can I ask her out now?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• She's all yours.

Comment

• Wait. She's under 30, right?
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X