Browser Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Poll

What do you use? If you answer anything other than Chrome or Firefox you must post your best attempt to rationalize your bizarre decision.
    Internet Explorer 6
    7.14%
    Internet Explorer 7
    3.57%
    Internet Explorer 8
    9.52%
    Firefox
    45.24%
    Chrome
    26.19%
    Safari
    3.57%
    Opera
    3.57%
    Other (For Kuci: Banana)
    1.19%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I use Chrome...and another one.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Where's Netscape Navigator?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

FF, though I haven't updated in awhile (3.5.8).
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I use Chrome...and another one.
          LIES! We already know you use Opera!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

chrome, although until recently i used firefox. i changed because i had some problems loading certain websites, including 'poly. i think the problem has been resolved now but i'll probably stick with chrome.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Where's Netscape Navigator?
              That falls under Firefox

Netscape Navigator --> Mozilla --> Firefox
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I gopher...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  FF, though I haven't updated in awhile (3.5.8).
                  3.6.4 is the latest. You should check it out. Faster, more secure..and as of today, 3.6.4 means Flash, Silverlight, etc run in a separate process from the main browser. If Flash crashes (as it does), it doesn't take the browser with it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                    I gopher...
                    Fact: Just last week, it was decided to remove Gopher protocol support from Firefox starting with 4.0.

RIP Gopher

Comment

I'm going to become very lonely... that God for IRC
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Vote you idiots, vote

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          LIES! We already know you use Opera!
                          You will from this day forward be known to me as Judas.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

FF daily, Chrome weekly

Comment

Occasionally I use IE8 because I want to have more than one browser open at once (logged in to something as two different accounts, for instance).
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X