No announcement yet.

I'm waiting . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's more than a bit of a strawman, Mr. Fun. And damn you for making me defend Limbaugh and his smily ilk.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
      MrFun has you on ignore..sorry
      No problem Gramps. No need for feeling sorry for me. Ignorance is bliss and all that.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Obama doesn't hate white people, he hates gays, and based on a dinner experience I had with McChrystal once, he's definitely gay. (He was going down on everyone.)

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          That's more than a bit of a strawman, Mr. Fun. And damn you for making me defend Limbaugh and his smily ilk.
          This is a troll thread. It's your fault for taking it seriously.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Rush Limbaugh is the conservative equivalent of Michael Moore. Conspiracy theorist and ******.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              Can someone remind Ogie that I have him Ignore?
              Wuss.

As for the question, who cares? A couple of years and he'll be a meaningless blast from the past.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Rush Limbaugh is the conservative equivalent of Michael Moore. Conspiracy theorist and ******.
                true dat

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Wuss.

As for the question, who cares? A couple of years and he'll be a meaningless blast from the past.
                  It's wishful thinking to believe that Rush Limbaugh will be meaningless in a couple years.

Comment

He will be.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X