Christianity runs in families.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christianity runs in families.

Hera, do you have any information as to the genetic heritability of religion? What about its racial/national distribution and its correlation with, say, income?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

you mean IQ. Hera's most concerned with correlating things with IQ.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Religion and IQ. He says Jews have very high IQ's.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Jews are a race. (that share a religion for a large part).
          There are racial differences, so that's not impossible.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
            Jews are a race. (that share a religion for a large part).
            There are racial differences, so that's not impossible.
            Jews are a race, really?
            Define race, which concept do you adhere to?
            If you align to the common conception of "Semites", proof that Jews are a race different from other Semites, like Arabs.
            What are the racial differences of Jews, I mean beside being greedy, sharp nosed, baby-eating, capitalistic communist conspirators which everyone knows they are?
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Well, race is perhaps not the right word. But they're a nation, a group of people. Like the Germans, the French, the Dutch, the Chinese.
              If there are IQ differences, then it has nothing to do with the religion but with the way they are biologically related to each other.

You didn't got that from my first post?

Comment

Well, race is perhaps not the right word. But they're a nation, a group of people. Like the Germans, the French, the Dutch, the Chinese.
                If there are IQ differences, then it has nothing to do with the religion but with the way they are biologically related to each other.

You didn't got that from my first post?
                You still tie IQ and other characteristics in human ethnicities to some kind of biological relatedness of human subgroups which you perceive to be homogenous and biologically definable from their neighbours, whether you call it race or nation. Yet, ethnicity is not a foremost biological concept.

Secondly, your first answer was "since Jews are a race", "this" [=ties with IQ] "are not impossible", now you make both religion and IQ dependent variables from "biological relatedness".

Your final "if" "then" reasoning makes no sense at all, anyway, it's just an assumption.

You are simply a Christian Heraclitus.
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Hera, do you have any information as to the genetic heritability of religion? What about its racial/national distribution and its correlation with, say, income?

Catholicism is the greatest religion and yes it is correlated with the Alpish race-types. The more narrow-headed of the north/south have simplified religions like Protestantism and Islam, quite simple uncomplicated ones really and adapted to their own level of cerebral development.

Is it any wonder really that Bavaria is the richest of all Federal countries in Germany?
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

When it's about money Judaism beats Christianity hands down *runs*
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
                      You still tie IQ and other characteristics in human ethnicities to some kind of biological relatedness of human subgroups which you perceive to be homogenous and biologically definable from their neighbours, whether you call it race or nation. Yet, ethnicity is not a foremost biological concept.

Secondly, your first answer was "since Jews are a race", "this" [=ties with IQ] "are not impossible", now you make both religion and IQ dependent variables from "biological relatedness".

Your final "if" "then" reasoning makes no sense at all, anyway, it's just an assumption.

You are simply a Christian Heraclitus.
                      Hahaha, you get that all from my comment?
                      Dude, read my comment in it's context

A first post is made about Jews and then it's related to the jewish religion.
                      I simply point out that Jews are not only a religion, but also a group of biological related people.

Now you should take some pills to relax a tad bit

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Mr. Plomp subscribes to Hera's beliefs. Especially not the transhumanism.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I admit to reading my own thread headline as this subject while skimming the forum.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, race is perhaps not the right word.
                            Maybe ethnicity is a better word.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                            X