What's Your Favorite Color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favorite Color?

I like dark chocolate. The latest medical rumor is that it's good for you. That's certain to change. Medicine is largely quackery.
    At any rate, what's your favorite?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Handlebars. Definitely handlebars.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Handlebar chocolate? I'm not familiar with it. Let me Google this real quick.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Handlebar chocolate? That makes no sense.

Handlebar color.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

This is about chocolate, but I don't even know what that color is. I never heard of it. I wouldn't know it if I saw it anyway probably. I'm not so good on colors. This is about chocolate, and I know about chocolate. Some. I'm no expert.

Choices:
          Dark
          Milk
          White

Comment

This was meant to be a poll but Poly was evidently in the middle of a dry heave or something.

Comment

This thread is about color, not chocolate. What are you talking about?

Handlebar color. The color of handlebars. It's really simple.

Comment

Why prefer one color when you can have them all?

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I like dark chocolate. The latest medical rumor is that it's good for you. That's certain to change. Medicine is largely quackery.
                  At any rate, what's your favorite?
                  Is there something wrong with me because I interpreted this as Sloww saying he has jungle fever?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Why prefer one color when you can have them all?

You are so gay it hurts.

Comment

I find the fact that they take the most prominent symbol of the Marine Corps (the flag-raising on Iwo Jima) and turned it into that, something both hilarious and disrespectful.

Comment

The marines fought for the freedom of those flamboyant ******s. Don't you forget that.

Comment

Well-said, Asher.

Now...back to chocolate, as in... candy.

Comment

What does that have to do with color?

Comment

Chocolate. Different colors. Read up!

Comment

Working...
                              X