No announcement yet.

Things do to in Kansas City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll leave once they stop paying me... until then, I'll make do.

I am indeed on the Missouri side; Kansas City, Kansas appears to be not much other than industry.

Thanks, TMM I'm living near the Plaza so I've been there quite a bit already.

Comment

BARBEQUE!

It's better in Texas, but you won't be in Texas. KC should be fine though.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You could consider indulging in a psychopathic shooting spree perhaps?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Isn't that a temptation the moment you step into anywhere in the US...?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

This place sends me like that, I swear
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Go to see the Royals, the Chiefs or the Wizards, and report back on how awful it was.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                BARBEQUE!

It's better in Texas, but you won't be in Texas. KC should be fine though.
                What I've tried so far has been good. Haven't had the chance to try Texas BBQ yet... though I plan to change that someday.

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                Go to see the Royals, the Chiefs or the Wizards, and report back on how awful it was.
                ManU is playing the Wizards next month. I've got tickets; it should be... something.

Comment

Ugh. Speaking as a Geordie in Manchestershire, you'd be better off supporting the blue half of this disgusting city.

Comment

Barbeque
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Berkley Rverfront Park is the place to be on July 4th.
                      Last edited by The Mad Monk; June 24, 2010, 08:12.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ugh. Speaking as a Geordie in Manchestershire, you'd be better off supporting the blue half of this disgusting city.
                        Are you dissing the mighty Manchester?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I know a guy in Newcastle Upon Tyne. A Geordie.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X