Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Ann Coulter condom to prevent rape. Good idea or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    Now the interesting question... what woman woud want to wair this stuff when going out? Imagine you being in her room and then she is like... "Just a second dear, trying to remove this... zomf..."
    And then she gets it stuck on her finger and she has to go to the hospital to get it removed.

SP
    I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

This is just for lazy women who don't want to do two thousand hours of Kegels exercises so they can physically latch onto the penis and rip it off with a mighty twist of their hips.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        This is just for lazy women who don't want to do two thousand hours of Kegels exercises so they can physically latch onto the penis and rip it off with a mighty twist of their hips.

LOL

Personally I like the women who are partway through that program -- From 500 to about 1500 hours of Kegels is amazingly pleasurable.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm reminded of George Carlin's bit on "snappers".
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think this condom is dangerous-- AS Asher says the rapist is likely to kill his victim-- it sounds as if it were painful but would not in any way prevent the rapist from being violent.

Also it sounds as if the lady has to be super-careful in removing the thing so as not to get her fingers captured

Chastity belts are the way to go I tell you. Let the rapist be satisfied with a BJ when he sees the padlock
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

To prevent rape, women don't need an Ann Coulter condom, just an Ann Coulter mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                I think this condom is dangerous-- AS Asher says the rapist is likely to kill his victim-- it sounds as if it were painful but would not in any way prevent the rapist from being violent.
                Having caught my junk in a zipper once or twice in my life, I dispute this.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                  To prevent rape, women don't need an Ann Coulter condom, just an Ann Coulter mask.
                  This would just change the attacker demographic to closeted radical right-wingers.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Or increase the assault rate.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X