Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Ann Coulter condom to prevent rape. Good idea or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I doubt it. More like an IUD or something.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jesus, that's retarded Sloww...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

IUD = Improvised Underwear Device?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          Jesus, that's retarded Sloww...
          Just giving your mouth some more exercise?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How the **** would a female anti-rape condom that's implanted like an IUD even work, you massive idiot?

I'm not even going to bring up the fact that the linked article contains a picture of the device and it would clearly pull out if attached to a rapist's penis.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Can we give this to a woman that's willing to sleep with David Floyd?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

One suggestion in the literature is to have the barbs release drugs into the penis upon penetration [Stephenson, 1992].

SP
                I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Now the interesting question... what woman woud want to wair this stuff when going out? Imagine you being in her room and then she is like... "Just a second dear, trying to remove this... zomf..."
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      A pissed off rapist is probably one who kills or attempts to kill the victim.
                      Most rapists know the victim.

I don't know about South Africa.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
                        One suggestion in the literature is to have the barbs release drugs into the penis upon penetration [Stephenson, 1992].

SP
                        Ah yes, I was going to bring up our old friend, the Dentata.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                          Most rapists know the victim.

I don't know about South Africa.

JM
                          I think its also true of SA but to a lesser degree due to the higher rates of random and intercommunity violence.

Edit:
                          Quarter of South African men adimt rape:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31456652...d_news-africa/

Nearly 28 percent of men interviewed said they had forced a woman or girl to have sexual intercourse against her will, according to the survey. It said that 14 percent said they had raped a former or current girlfriend; 12 percent said they had raped someone who was not their partner; and 10 percent said they had raped both a stranger and a partner.

The research council survey said that nearly 20 percent of those who admitted sexual abuse had the AIDS virus — only slightly higher than the 18 percent infection rate among men not involved in rape.
                          Some good news its good to see the "having sex with virgins cures AIDS" meme isn't having a huge effect on SA.
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Just like in Snow Crash

Comment

Working...
                                X