No announcement yet.

Futurama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodes 1 & 2 are already available on torrent sites.

INTERNET, I LOVE YOU.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You can find up to episode #5 actually.

surfthechannel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, surfthechannel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No--that link links to episodes from last season/aka the "movie length" episodes.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Well, that sucks. Episode 1 & 2 look good though.

Comment

Last night's episode was awesome.One of the best of the series, IMO.
            "

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

Right up there with The Farnsworth Parabox, Luck of the Fryrish, and Roswell That Ends Well. (And Jurassic Bark, but I can never ever ever watch that episode again.)
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I haven't seen the latest, but am I alone in thinking the previous new ones haven't been so hot? I felt like they've lost a bit of their mojo.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

No, you're not alone. But last night's episode was, truly, an instant classic. I thought last week's episode was an encouraging sign; hopefully, this week's episode is proof that Futurama is definitively back.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I can't stand commercials, when does it come out on DVD?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Why don't you just Oerdin it?
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

Now available on Ice!
                        "

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Why don't you just Oerdin it?
                          EXACTLY!

Comment

Working...
                          X