Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met up with Dan S...he's in good shape now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met up with Dan S...he's in good shape now!

Colin needs to come back and challenge us old guys to walk up Stone Mountain again.

He wasn't before?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He wasn't as bad as I was, but he's still way fitter now than before.

Comment

Nice job, men.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

GP:

Dan S as in our DanS or somebody you know?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Comment

And I'm the douche?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Comment

Damn, I only lost a net 20 lbs and firmed up (still have a ways to go). TCO went all out and lost a ton more.

By the way, we should do a summer Adam Smith Memorial DC Polymeet.

TCO: Colon hasn't showed up at Poly lately. PM me if you're interested in what he's doing.
                  Last edited by DanS; June 21, 2010, 13:18.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Just out of curiosity (why is this word spelled strange?), what did you guys do to lose weight?

Comment

Working...
                    X