Source: Apple intentionally crashing iPhone preorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source: Apple intentionally crashing iPhone preorders

Now granted MY FRIEND AND ME ARE THE SOURCE so you are free to not believe me or ask what I did to sex this guy up, but the fact remains that I have a friend in the GENERAL COUNSELS OFFICE OF APPLE COMPUTER WHO TELLS ME THAT AT&T AND APPLE ARE INTENTIONALLY CRAPPING OUT THEIR PREORDER PAGE AND PREORDER PHONE LINES FOR IPHONE 4 TO BUILD BUZZ.

We are all familiar with attractive men and women who play hard to get. We should expect more from our telecommunications companies. Does anyone know what the reason is that birds are not electorcuted is when they perch on top of telephone wires? ITS BECAUSE NO ELECTRICITY RUNS THROUGH THEM! Do you know why no one knows this? BECAUSE TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANIES WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THEIR COPPY WIRES , WHICH HAVE TREMENDOUS VALUE ON BLACK MARKET!

I'm saying TOO MUCH HERE but you get the point. Please don't ask me for my sources I am deep throating here.

I would not be surprised if this was the case.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah ok whatever it's my scoop stop trying to act like you called it. q::

Comment

Asher is right. Good catch!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm constantly amazed at how observant asher is
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Good job Asher!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thanks everyone.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                you are free to not believe me or ask what I did to sex this guy up
                What did you do to sex this guy up then? You're obviously dying to tell us.

Comment

Working...
                X