Twilight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight

I detest the book series. It has its own fracking section in every bookstore I go to.

Video more or less accurate, I would only add that that it also caters to rape fantasies.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

To be fair, some of the same 'everyman' analysis (well, 'everywoman' in this case) could be applied to most popular books and movies.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

That guy should be banned for doing any voice over work. Bleh it was irritating to listen to.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

yeah that sucked. I guess the boring voice was on purpose but why?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So why did you watch it? Are you a teenage girl with rape fantasies?

Comment

All I know about twilight is the movie trailers, I think it is about mexican bodybuilders who become werewolves, who fight against goths who become vampires, and the chick doesnt known whom she likes more.
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Yes, but that's not why I watched it.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                All I know about twilight is the movie trailers, I think it is about mexican bodybuilders who become werewolves, who fight against goths who become vampires, and the chick doesnt known whom she likes more.
                All I know is that a classmate of mine looks just like Twilight, yet would rather be Harry Potter.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is the so-called perfect face with a perfect body...

That is what women want? That is their physically ideal man?

Comment

I guess the boring voice was on purpose but why?

It was a poor ripoff of the guy who critiqued Stars Wars Episodes 1 and 2.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I guess it's better in some ways than the mile a minute British accent that some similar youtube videos have. Although when done right (by that gaming review website... I forget the name), it can sound pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
                        That is what women want? That is their physically ideal man?
                        13 year old girls? Yes, why not.

Comment

The video talked about soccer moms.

Comment

I don't watch any videos Heraclitus posts. I don't want to get on a no-fly list.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                              I don't watch any videos Heraclitus posts. I don't want to get on a no-fly list.

Don't be silly; watching a Heraclitus-posted video doesn't get you placed on a no-fly list. It gets you assassinated by the Mossad.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X