X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    A minor celeb but still a celeb.

How's his health?
    Unfortunately, he was quite virile. He went home with not one, but two guys.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What the **** is Ugly Betty? I haven't watched television in years but I'm kind of disturbed if ABC's hit lineup is some show called Modern Family about gay guys and a Vietnamese baby and a show oddly named Cougar Town ()

And here I thought ABC/Disney was a family network... more like flaming network.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        What the **** is Ugly Betty? I haven't watched television in years but I'm kind of disturbed if ABC's hit lineup is some show called Modern Family about gay guys and a Vietnamese baby and a show oddly named Cougar Town ()

And here I thought ABC/Disney was a family network... more like flaming network.
        Ugly Betty was cancelled this year.

Michael Urie played opposite of Vanessa Williams. They were the best part of the show:
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I walked past Alexei Sayle on the street in London on Friday...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Who?

Comment

Dr Martens Dr Martens Dr Martens BOOTS.

Comment

I met Jack Layton a few years back. Didn't have a clue who he was even after he introduced himself. He seemed like a decent enough guy.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I should bump the thread about Layton...

Not only have I met Jack Layton, I've seen him naked dozens of times. He's a douche of a politician who insists on talking politics while on a treadmill next to you, or while he's awkwardly sitting naked in a steam room.

I also saw Adam Giambrone repeatedly in the same gym.

Comment

I think Alec Baldwin is the most famous celebrity I've ever met.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What's he like? He strikes me as a nice guy.

Comment

I once met the President... of NYRA. Does that count? He's been on tv.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

He strikes me as a nice guy.

He was quite nice, but that may be because I'm not a rude, thoughtless pig like his daughter.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X