Baltimore cop kills unarmed Marine vet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore cop kills unarmed Marine vet

A Marine veteran of the Iraq war was killed after he was shot at 13 times by an off-duty police officer. Police are investigating whether the officer consumed alcohol.

Police say Tyrone Brown, 32, a husband and father of two, died after being hit by six of those shots, which were fired at close range by officer Gahiji Tshamba, 36.
    How's that for ****ed up?

And Kuci, HC, and KH, how's that for legitimate use of deadly force by an officer of the law?

Latest news is that an arrest warrant has been issued on the cop and Baltimore PD are searching for him.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

It seems to be a little excessive, veteran or not.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As of 20 minutes ago, the officer has turned himself in.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
        And Kuci, HC, and KH, how's that for legitimate use of deadly force by an officer of the law?
        You're an idiot.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Who isn't?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jesus Christ you're dumb.

Comment

In more entertaining news, the sheriff of Kent County, MD, was recently caught driving with a BAC of .2something, according to a crummy local paper. I don't know if the dude has the tolerance of Boris Yeltsin or if it was a simple error by the paper, but it was fun to read...
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                In more entertaining news, the sheriff of Kent County, MD, was recently caught driving with a BAC of .2something, according to a crummy local paper. I don't know if the dude has the tolerance of Boris Yeltsin or if it was a simple error by the paper, but it was fun to read...
                Meh. I was caught in college and blew a 0.23. A friend blew a 0.31, and was told by the judge he had the county record. It's an easier mark to hit than it sounds.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I know someone who got a little over .40 last year. She ended up in the hospital...

Comment

The morgue, I presume?
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

If they were 6 shots point blank into his head he can come and work as an armed cop in the UK!
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Is that because cops kill people in the UK or because the cop missed 7 shots at point blank range?

Comment

And anyway, back to my troll, I fail to see how I'm such an idiot, KH and Kuci... You two stated that cops have the right nay the obligation to shoot and kill someone deemed a threat. This cop apparently judged the unarmed Marine vet as a threat (maybe he thought he would do some MCMAP on him or something). The alcohol thing has not been confirmed as far as I know. If he was found to NOT be intoxicated, does that mean that the killing was justified because the cop deemed it appropriate?

Comment

No, you ****ing idiot. THE COP IS NOT THE ULTIMATE JUDGE OF THE APPROPRIATENESS OF HIS RESPONSE.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                            X